Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
How stuff works car engine animation
Step 5: Manufacturing and Production.
The chain of reactions which achieve that objective is set in motion by a spark , which ignites a mixture of petrol vapour and compressed air inside a momentarily sealed cylinder and causes it to burn rapidly. That is why the machine is called an internal combustion engine . As the mixture burns it expands, providing power to drive the car.

More information <a href=https://telegra.ph/The-Thrill-of-Ten-Exploring-Cars-with-V10-Engines-05-31>https://telegra.ph/The-Thrill-of-Ten-Exploring-Cars-with-V10-Engines-05-31</a>

4 Answers 4.
Troubleshooting Common Car Engine Problems.
Is an Engine Flush Necessary?
Omega, Torque = np.meshgrid(motor_speed, motor_torque) # Generate max torque curve Omega_Max = np.arange(0,577,1) vf = np.vectorize(speed_2_torque) Torque_Max = vf(Omega_Max) # clean contour lines outside the max torque curve for i in range(motor_torque.size): for j in range(motor_speed.size): if Torque[i][j] > speed_2_torque(Omega[i][j]): motor_eff_map[i][j] = np.nan fig = plt.figure(figsize=(12,6)) ax = plt.axes() ax.set_title('Motor Torque Curve and Efficiency Map') ax.set_xlabel('Motor speed (rad/s)') ax.set_ylabel('Motor torque (N.m)') ax.set_xlim(right=600) ax.set_ylim(top = 800) # Plot contour lines of motor efficiency my_levels = np.append(np.arange(0.5,0.9,0.05),np.arange(0.9,1,0.005)) c = plt.contour(Omega,Torque, motor_eff_map, levels = my_levels, cmap='Spectral') ax.clabel(c, inline=1, fontsize=10) # label contour lines # Plot continuous colorbar norm= matplotlib.colors.Normalize(vmin=c.cvalues.min(), vmax=c.cvalues.max()) sm = plt.cm.ScalarMappable(norm=norm, cmap = c.cmap) sm.set_array([]) fig.colorbar(sm,ax=ax) # Plot max torque curve plt.plot(Omega_Max,Torque_Max,linewidth=3,color='k') plt.show()
Sounds like: Well, like something going tick tick tick This is an annoying noise, and one that could mean big bills if you ignore it. If you get a ticking noise, normally from the front of the car, there’s a good chance it means your constant velocity (CV) joint is worn. Normally packed with greased and protected from the elements by a rubber ‘boot’, the CV joint is a crucial part of driving your wheels. If you’re getting a ticking noise, it means it’s worn out. A worn out CV joint will get hot, it will get progressively weaker and eventually, it will break, leaving you stranded in the process. Most garages can have a look and fit a replacement if needed, though be warned, it can be costly as it requires the removal of the brakes, wheel hub and even suspension parts in some cases.
Ответ

Быстрый ответ

Проверка изображения
Пожалуйста, введите текст, содержащийся внутри изображения в текстовое поле под ним. Этот процесс используется для предотвращения регистрации автоматических спам-ботов.
Проверка изображения
(без учета регистра)

Сообщения в этой теме
Does stop start car engine work - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 08:54 AM
How car engine gears work - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 08:56 AM
How do cats get into car engines - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 09:06 AM
What is car engine calibration - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 08:58 AM
What bmw cars have the b58 engine - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 09:00 AM
How to reset car engin light - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 09:03 AM
Which cars have the best engines - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 09:10 AM
How to fix a car engine fan - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 09:01 AM
How are mini rc car engines made - от AnthonyShunK - 07-16-2024, 09:13 AM

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 13 Гость(ей)